Whipped Goats Cheese and Rosemary Jelly Dip Recipe
Up your chips and dips game to the next level with this Whipped Goats Cheese and Rosemary Jelly recipe. Perfect with our new Focaccia Bites at your next summers BBQ.
Dip for 4-6 people
80ml Double Cream
200g Soft Goats Cheese
20ml Whole Milk
Black Pepper to taste
2tbsp Rosemary Jelly (or mix runny honey and finely chopped rosemary together)
- Whip the cream to soft peaks and set aside in the fridge.
- Using an electric beater combine the goats cheese and milk until smooth and light.
- Season the whipped goats cheese to taste with freshly ground black pepper.
- Gently fold the soft peak cream into the soft goats cheese and spoon into the serving dish and refrigerate until 20 minutes before serving.
- When you are ready to serve the whipped goats cheese, place the rosemary jelly into a bowl over a cup of boiled water to gently soften and loosen up. Then spoon the soft jelly over the whipped goats cheese.
- Serve with KETTLE Sea Salt & Rosemary Focaccia Bites.