Terms & Conditions for KETTLE® Chips and Chili Cinema (2018) Competition on Facebook and Instagram
1. The KETTLE® and Chili Cinema Competition (2018) (“the Competition”) will officially launch on Facebook and Instagram 12:00 pm on Wednesday 18th April 2018 and will officially close on Friday 20th April 2018 at 23.59pm.
2. To be in with a chance of winning the Competition prize, entrants must leave a comment on the Competition post on either Facebook or Instagram with their favourite go-to feel good film.
3. There will be one winner chosen at random from all the entries submitted before the Competition closes. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Multiple or third party entries will not be accepted. Entrants found to be using multiple Facebook or Instagram accounts to enter the Competition will be ineligible. For the avoidance of doubt, entrants can enter the Competition on either Facebook or Instagram but not both.
4. Entries received through the Facebook page message or Instagram direct message system will not be considered as valid.
5. The winners will be contacted via a response to their comment on either Facebook or Instagram within 3 days of the Competition closing if they have won a prize.
6. The winners will be notified via a reply to their post on Facebook or Instagram and asked to message KETTLE® (@kettlechipsuk) direct providing their full name, postal address, email address and contact telephone number. If the winner does not respond with their details within 7 days then their prize will be forfeited and an alternate name will be chosen at random from the remaining entries. The address supplied must be the delivery address.
7. The winners will receive an e-voucher for a free film download to be redeemed on chili.com. Chili Cinema’s terms and conditions of service will apply and can be viewed on their website. The winners will receive a case of KETTLE® Chips to choose from the following seasonings:
Lightly Salted (150g x 12)
Sea Salt & Balsamic Vinegar (150g x 12)
Sea Salt & Crushed Black Pepper (150g x 12)
Mature Cheddar & Red Onion (150g x 12)
Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup (150g x 12)
If any element of the prize is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute it with a similar product of equal or greater value.
8. The e-voucher portion of the prize will be sent to the winners via the Facebook or Instagram messaging system.
9. The KETTLE® Chips portion of the prize will be dispatched by courier and will require a signature upon delivery. It should arrive on or before 7th May 2018. In the event that the parcel does not arrive, the winner will be contacted to rearrange delivery.
10. Adverse weather conditions, strike action and public holidays may affect delivery dates. Kettle Foods Ltd accepts no responsibility for this.
11. The prize is not for resale, nor is it redeemable in whole or in part for cash, and nor is it refundable.
12. Competitions, promotions and prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, aged 18 or over (proof of ID may be necessary), excluding employees of Kettle®, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the company.
13. Kettle Food Ltd’s decision is final, binding and represents Kettle® decision on all matters related to the Chili Cinema Competition (2018) on Facebook and Instagram. No correspondence can be entered into.
14. Junk filters and IT difficulties may affect email delivery. Kettle Foods Ltd accepts no responsibility for this.
15. All entries become the property of Kettle Foods Ltd. Kettle Foods Ltd reserves the right to withdraw this promotion, terminate the promotion or declare void any entry in the event of actual fraud in its sole opinion.
16. The winner may be asked to take part in publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion.
17. Kettle Foods Ltd reserves the right to hold void, suspend or cancel the promotion at any time where it is reasonable to do so.
18. Kettle Foods Ltd accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, damaged, defaced, or not received for any reason or are a duplicate of a previous entry.
19. Details of the winner’s name and county will be available for one month after the close of this competition by writing to KETTLE® and Chili Cinema (2018) on Facebook and Instagram, 38 Barnard Road, Bowthorpe, Norwich NR5 9JP.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to Kettle Foods Ltd and not to Facebook or Instagram.
21. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to Kettle Foods Ltd for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and for any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules. Kettle Foods Ltd reserves the right to verify all entries and winners and refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this competition’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion.
22. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
23. Promoter: Kettle Foods Ltd trading as KETTLE®, 38 Barnard Road, Bowthorpe, Norwich NR5 9JP
Terms and conditions of this promotion are correct as of 1th April 2017.
What personal information do we gather from you?
We gather personal information such as first and last names of all entrants. However, telephone number, email addresses and postal address will be requested of all entrants for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and for any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
Use of your personal information
Our main aim in gathering your personal information is to provide you with a customised service.
We may also use aggregate personal information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring our Facebook page usage in order to help us develop the page and our services and may provide such aggregate personal information to third parties. These statistics will not include any data that can be used to identify any individual.
Occasionally, with your permission and depending on the purpose for and context in which you gave that permission, we will send marketing information and news to you by e-mail or SMS (text messaging). This may include but is not limited to, sending you marketing information for the products or services of a promotional partner on that partner’s behalf. However, in every case, if you do not elect to receive such communications or if you elect to discontinue receiving them, then we will not send or will cease sending them to you.
If, at some time in the future, we wish to use your personal data in ways other than those set out in this privacy notice, then we will notify you about this and seek your permission to do so.
Sharing of personal information
The selected companies are those that provide technical assistance and support and perform other functions to support our marketing activities.
All selected companies may have access to personal information if needed to perform such functions, but will only be permitted by us to use such personal information for the purpose of performing that function (which may include one to which you have expressly given your consent) and not for any other purpose.
We reserve the right to use or disclose any personal information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the integrity of the site, to fulfil your requests, or to cooperate in any law enforcement or regulatory investigation. Save for this, we do not sell, transfer or disclose personal information we have collected from you in connection with our web site activities, to third parties outside the Kettle Foods Family.
Our Facebook page is designed and intended for use by people aged 18 and over. You must be over 18 in order to “Like” our page. Please do not attempt to do so if you are under 18. Although we are not responsible for determining the age of our users, we reserve the right to check an individual’s age and to deny access to any of our competitions, prizes, samples or other content to anyone under 18. We will delete any personal information which has been inadvertently collected from anyone under 18 as soon as possible after we become aware of this.
Protection of your personal information and retention
We keep your personal information confidential. We will retain your personal information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
Accessing and updating
You are entitled to see the personal information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us by using the methods listed below. We are entitled by law to charge a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the personal information we hold about you.
If at any time, you would like to correct the personal information we have about you or if you would like to change your preferences for contacts from us or other members of the Kettle Foods Family, you can let us know by contacting us by using the methods listed below.
Questions or complaints: contact us
[email protected] or telephone us on +44 (0)1603 744788